3.5HP Hi-Power 64 Oz Blender (MX1000XTX)
The Waring MX1000XTX Commercial Xtreme Hi-Power Blender is great to have on hand for all foodservice industry applications. In a bar, it blends signature cocktails in a snap. At the smoothie shop, it purees nutrients into pure deliciousness. In the restaurant, it’s perfect for concocting made from scratch soups, dips, sauces and dressings. With simple paddle switches, it’s easy to switch between “hi’, “low”, “off” and “pulse”. It features one of the strongest motor in its class, powering through the toughest ice and frozen fruit mixtures in seconds.
- Dimensions: 18" x 8.5" x 8.25".
- Power: 120 volts, 1500 watts, 12.5 amps, 60 hertz.
- Heavy-duty 3.5 peak HP high-performance motor: The strongest motor in its class, it powers through the toughest ice and frozen fruit mixtures in seconds.
- 45,000 RPM bare motor speed.
- Super-high speed for the smoothest consistencies, with 2-speed selection.
- The Raptor – 64-oz. STACKABLE BPA-free copolyester container.
- Ultra-aggressive blade and jar design delivers smoother consistencies and faster results.
- Ferocious enough for everything from smoothies and frozen drinks to thick spreads, desserts, dressings and all types of food preparation.
- Unbreakable, dishwasher-safe BPA-free copolyester construction.
- High-performance, high-impact stainless steel blade.
- Easily user-replaceable for servicing.
- Simple HI, LO, OFF, and PULSE paddle switches – easy to use and easy to find in dimly lit locations.
- Metal-on-metal stainless steel coupling system for durability and reliability – both couplings are user-replaceable.
- Easily removable container cover with removable clear cap for adding ingredients and for pressure reduction during hot food blending.
- One-piece dishwasher-safe removable jar pad.
- Optional sound enclosure easily retro-fits to base for serious noise reduction.
- Great for use in smoothie shops, coffee shops, restaurants, and bars.
- Recommended for 75+ drinks per day.
- Limited Three Year Motor and Two Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
- Approvals: NSF, cETLus.
- UPC: 040072016998.
|Instruction Manual||Parts List and Exploded Diagram||Spec Sheet|
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse by UPS or USPS, to arrive to you within 4-10 business days of order receipt. If you need your order by a specific date, please mention the day in the comments box during checkout.
Delivery Estimates Provide your city, state, and zip code on the shopping cart page for shipping estimates.
Local: Ship it or In-Store Pickup Local delivery is available to a limited geographic area within Northeast Ohio with a minimum of $150.00 order.
Or come and visit us and we will have your order ready when you arrive. Check out the driving directions so you don’t lose your way :)
For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1-844-343-3382 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Only Items labeled as "Online Only" cannot be found in our retail store. They will be shipped directly to you.
Same-day Shipping While we do our best to ship orders as fast as they come in, we do ask for 1-2 business days for handling time. If your order is needed by a specific date, we ask that you please mention that in the order notes during checkout.