120V Pro Prep Chopper Grinder (WCG75)
- Power: 120 volts, 420 watts, 50/60 hertz
- Plug-Type: A
- Listings: UL
- UPC: 040072101779
- Dimensions: 5" x 10" x 8.5"
- Commercial Quality / Dual Capabilities - an industry first. Engineered specifically for the professional kitchen, this compact chopper grinder is perfect for prep jobs and finishing touches. Separate bowl assemblies – one for chopping, one for grinding – give you the right tools for the right job, with no mixing of flavors.
- Chopping Assembly - 3 ⁄4-quart see-through work bowl with two-blade hub is designed for fast, thorough, and efficient chopping of garlic, shallots, and onions, as well as leafy herbs like basil, rosemary, parsley and thyme.
- Cover – The chopping bowl cover has two protected openings for addition of liquids, oils and eggs to quickly make precise quantities of sauces, creams or toppings. Add ingredients with the motor running!
- Grinding Assembly - Unique patent pending 3/4-quart see-through work bowl with cover features a specially designed three blade hub to grind spices and hard foods, such as Parmesan and Romano cheeses, hard chocolate, nuts, coffee beans, peppercorns, allspice, celery seed and mustard seed.
- Cover – The grinding bowl cover is closed on top, so nothing escapes. Includes a handle for easy removal.
- Hi-Speed 2-Pole Induction Motor - Runs quickly. Runs quietly. Runs with power. Heavy-duty design with enlarged motor gets up to speed quickly and maintains high speed for quick and efficient grinding and chopping.
- Dishwasher Safe Parts – The blades, bowls and covers are all dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning.
- Stackable Bowls – Bowl assemblies stack on top of one another for compact storage. Stack multiple chopping and grinding bowls for quick and efficient food preparation in busy kitchens.
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Sold as: Each.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse by UPS or USPS, to arrive to you within 4-10 business days of order receipt. If you need your order by a specific date, please mention the day in the comments box during checkout.
Delivery Estimates Provide your city, state, and zip code on the shopping cart page for shipping estimates.
Local: Ship it or In-Store Pickup Local delivery is available to a limited geographic area within Northeast Ohio with a minimum of $150.00 order.
Or come and visit us and we will have your order ready when you arrive. Check out the driving directions so you don’t lose your way :)
For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1-844-343-3382 or send us an email at email@example.com
Online Only Items labeled as "Online Only" cannot be found in our retail store. They will be shipped directly to you.
Same-day Shipping While we do our best to ship orders as fast as they come in, we do ask for 1-2 business days for handling time. If your order is needed by a specific date, we ask that you please mention that in the order notes during checkout.