13" 1/2 HP Manual Gravity Feed Slicer, 120V/60/1 (X13E-PLUS)
- 1-speed, 1/2 HP, permanently lubricated ball bearing knife motor with thermal protection
- Furnished in 120/60/1, 8 amps, AC, with 3 wire cord and plug.
- One-piece NSF approved polymer base and product table for reduced seams, accessibility and easy cleaning.
- Index knob conveniently located outside the drip zone in the upper left to provide quick and easy access.
- Variable pitch barrel cam for ultra fine, precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 15/16" (34 mm).
- 13" (330 mm) diameter, hollow ground, hardened and polished forged stainless steel knife
- Large product table with extra capacity:
- Rectangles up to 101/2" x 63/4" (265 mm x 170 mm)
- Squares up to 71/2" (190 mm)
- Rounds up to 81/2" (220 mm) diameter.
- Articulating and full length rear mounted meat pusher with fence to secure and advance products evenly.
- Ergonomic, multi-grip handle to advance product table.
- Submersible, removable product table mounted sharpener for consistent sharpening and easy cleaning.
- Borazon sharpening stones for fast, accurate sharpening and extended life.
- No-volt release requires restarting the slicer after a power interruption.
- Permanent ring guard protects entire non-slicing portion of the knife.
- LED indicates power to the slicer.
- Sealed start/stop switches conveniently located on the index knob housing out of the food zone.
- An easy to use kick stand for easy cleaning under the slicer.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse by UPS or USPS, to arrive to you within 4-10 business days of order receipt. If you need your order by a specific date, please mention the day in the comments box during checkout.
Delivery Estimates Provide your city, state, and zip code on the shopping cart page for shipping estimates.
Local: Ship it or In-Store Pickup Local delivery is available to a limited geographic area within Northeast Ohio with a minimum of $150.00 order.
Or come and visit us and we will have your order ready when you arrive. Check out the driving directions so you don’t lose your way :)
For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1-844-343-3382 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Only Items labeled as "Online Only" cannot be found in our retail store. They will be shipped directly to you.
Same-day Shipping While we do our best to ship orders as fast as they come in, we do ask for 1-2 business days for handling time. If your order is needed by a specific date, we ask that you please mention that in the order notes during checkout.