1/3 Size Drain Tray For ColdInsert Pan (120P-24)Cold Drain Tray, 1/3 Size, for all 1/3 Size Cold Food Pans except 119P
Break resistant - won't rust, dent or bend. Quieter than metal.
- Sold as: Each.
- Length: 12-3/4".
- Width: 6-7/8"
- Color: Clear.
- Non-stick surfaces for easy food release, easy cleaning.
- Pans and lids are dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Designed for safety, cooler touch than metal.
- Hot Pans temperature range: 40F/40C to 375F/190C. Not for use with open flame.
- Temperature range: 40F/40C to 102F/39C.
- Pans with soft sealing lids designed to fit Max System Racks and Carts and CaterMax Insulated Carriers.
- Meets C.E.N. Gastronorm specification 631-1 developed by the European Committee for Standardization.
- Pans, Drain Trays and Lids certified to NSF Std. #2.
- Made of FDA compliant materials.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse by UPS or USPS, to arrive to you within 4-10 business days of order receipt. If you need your order by a specific date, please mention the day in the comments box during checkout.
Delivery Estimates Provide your city, state, and zip code on the shopping cart page for shipping estimates.
Local: Ship it or In-Store Pickup Local delivery is available to a limited geographic area within Northeast Ohio with a minimum of $150.00 order.
Or come and visit us and we will have your order ready when you arrive. Check out the driving directions so you don’t lose your way :)
For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1-844-343-3382 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Only Items labeled as "Online Only" cannot be found in our retail store. They will be shipped directly to you.
Same-day Shipping While we do our best to ship orders as fast as they come in, we do ask for 1-2 business days for handling time. If your order is needed by a specific date, we ask that you please mention that in the order notes during checkout.