3.5 Quart Lighted Warmer With Heated Pump (3WLA-HS)Lighted Warmer w/pump and heated spout. Includes Nacho, Fudge, Chili,Chili Dog, & BBQ signs.Serve from #10 tin or optional SSB9
Dimensions: Width: 9" X Depth: 15.5" X Height: 15.5"Voltage: 120, 230 Watts: 545
- Single specialty warmers in stainless steel and lighted models warm cheese, chili, fudge or other food products from a #10 tin, 3-1/2 and 11 quart Bain Marie or 4 quart vegetable insets.
- Specialty lighted and stainless front warmers have 3-1/2 and 11 quart wells for heating a variety of viscous food items.
- Select from ladle serve units, portion control pumps or pumps with heated spout to match product and serving requirements.
- Adjustable thermostat for precise temperature control and storing product at proper serving temperature.
- Lighted units have a selection of attractive colorful signs that are easily changed (without tools) to match products and build impulse sales.
- Optional stainless steel 3-1/2 and 11 quart Bain Marie or 4 quart vegetable insets with covers or serve directly from a #10 tin.
Applications: Star's specialty warmers are perfect for foods such as chili, cheese, spaghetti sauces, gravies, butter, dessert toppings or any other viscous products. Use them in convenience stores, concessions, recreational facilities, restaurants, institutions or wherever you might need to easily serve condiments.
Quality Construction:Single specialty warmers are constructed with stainless steel corrosion resistant heat wells. A lighted on-off switch, attractive black vinyl clad instruction panel and 6' lead in cord with NEMA plug are standard. Pump models and pump with heated spout versions accommodate a #10 tin or optional SSB stainless steel Bain Marie. Non-pump versions use 4 quart stainless inset with cover or 4 quart stainless steel inset with hinged cover.
Specialty warmers are covered by Star's one year parts and labor warranty.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse by UPS or USPS, to arrive to you within 4-10 business days of order receipt. If you need your order by a specific date, please mention the day in the comments box during checkout.
Delivery Estimates Provide your city, state, and zip code on the shopping cart page for shipping estimates.
Local: Ship it or In-Store Pickup Local delivery is available to a limited geographic area within Northeast Ohio with a minimum of $150.00 order.
Or come and visit us and we will have your order ready when you arrive. Check out the driving directions so you don’t lose your way :)
For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1-844-343-3382 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Only Items labeled as "Online Only" cannot be found in our retail store. They will be shipped directly to you.
Same-day Shipping While we do our best to ship orders as fast as they come in, we do ask for 1-2 business days for handling time. If your order is needed by a specific date, we ask that you please mention that in the order notes during checkout.