Carbon Steel Stir Fry Pan 11" (59949)
The Vollrath® stir-fry pan features tall, curved sides and a flat bottom that perfectly prepares a variety of dishes. Made of durable carbon steel, this fry pan provides quick and even heating. The silicone TriVent handle withstands temperatures up to 450°F, continuously, and up to 600°F, intermittently, and offers a safe, comfortable, ergonomic grip. Triple low-profile stainless rivets permanently attach handle to pan and ensure a long life. Designed for conventional or 120-volt induction ranges, this stir-fry pan is an excellent addition to any kitchen.
- Diameter: 11 Inches.
- Made in the USA
- Carbon steel construction is incredibly durable
- Triple low-profile stainless rivets permanently attach handle to pan
- TriVent handle withstands temperatures up to 450°F, continuously, and up to 600°F, intermittently
- Handle design offers a comfortable, ergonomic grip and minimizes heat transfer
- Tall, curved sides and flat bottom are perfect for stir-frying
- Must be seasoned before use
- Designed for conventional or 120-volt induction ranges
- Domed cover sold separately.
- Sold as: Each.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1-844-343-3382 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org