Knife Rack With 12" Skirt & Open Back (KR-699)The most advanced knife rack system in the world. Edlund's KR-699 Knife Rack meet today's knife storage needs with maximum efficiency and sanitation.
Keeps an even greater number of knives within easy reach. The new patented insert with v-slot design holds knives more securely and upright, yet removes for easy cleaning.
- One knife rack that does it all.
- NSF Certified.
- Holds 8 chef 's knives, plus 2 smaller knives, 1 steel and scissors in the same space as previous models.
- Insert is dishwasher safe and will not dull knives.
- Stainless steel surround is corrosion resistant.
- Knife rack skirt (models KR-699 and KR-700) protects the knives and operators from accidents.
- KR-700 has stainless steel back for increased sanitation.
- Patented v-slot design holds knives upright and more securely.
- Made in the USA.
- Sold as: Each.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse by UPS or USPS, to arrive to you within 4-10 business days of order receipt. If you need your order by a specific date, please mention the day in the comments box during checkout.
Delivery Estimates Provide your city, state, and zip code on the shopping cart page for shipping estimates.
Local: Ship it or In-Store Pickup Local delivery is available to a limited geographic area within Northeast Ohio with a minimum of $150.00 order.
Or come and visit us and we will have your order ready when you arrive. Check out the driving directions so you don’t lose your way :)
For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1-844-343-3382 or send us an email at email@example.com
Online Only Items labeled as "Online Only" cannot be found in our retail store. They will be shipped directly to you.
Same-day Shipping While we do our best to ship orders as fast as they come in, we do ask for 1-2 business days for handling time. If your order is needed by a specific date, we ask that you please mention that in the order notes during checkout.