Dean Supply, Cleveland’s premier restaurant supply store is a family owned and operated company. We strive to treat our customers and employees like family. We are looking for responsible, hard-working people to join our team. Open positions are listed below. Click the job title to read more and apply for that position.
Warehouse Order Picker & Freight Loader
No RF scanners are used in our warehouse; the ideal candidate has experience with paper pick inventory distribution. Computer skills a plus. Enjoy a 3-day weekend! You will work four 10-hour shifts starting at 10am Monday through Thursday. FULL TIME only.
Your tasks may include:
- picking orders for our store, ecommerce shipping, or truck deliveries; this may include shrink wrapping and palletizing
- loading trucks for the next day's route deliveries -- this may include heavy appliances
- warehouse stocking and helping with receiving as needed
- inventory moves and cycle counts
- general warehouse work including cleaning
Retail Wholesale Cashier/Stocker
Be the friendly face of Dean Supply! We are looking for friendly, energetic Store Associates! Must have cashier experience, preferably in a retail or wholesale store. Our cashiers use PC workstations so good computer skills and attention to detail are required. Our team members strive to create a positive customer experience for every shopper. Some restaurant experience is helpful to understand our customers and products. Work full-time (NO Sundays!)
In addition to cashier duties, you will also:
- pull orders from the warehouse
- stock shelves and maintain displays
- change prices and help with signage