90K BTU Gas Deep Fryer (GF-90/LPG/NG)
Black Diamond's countertop gas fryers are constructed with a 16 gauge stainless steel tank and have a thermostat range of 200°F (93°C) to 400°F (204°C). Long lasting baffles are mounted in the heat exchange tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency. A standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required and an automatic shut off function when the fryer temperature exceeds 450°F (232°C).Construction:
- Welded 16 gauge stainless steel tank with a super smooth machine finish ensures easy cleaning
- Long lasting baffles are mounted in the heat exchange tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required
- Cabinet is constructed with a stainless steel front and door with galvanized sides and back
- Thermostat maintains temperature between 200° (93°C) and 400°F (204°C)
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator and automatic main valve
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out
- Temperature limit automatically shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds 450°F (232°C)
- Includes Robert Shaw components that are made in the USA
- Standing pilot and thermostat maintain temperature automatically at the selected temperature (between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (204°C))
- Front 1-1/4" drain for quick draining
- Two nickel plated oblong wire mesh baskets
- One nickel plated tube rack
- One drain extension
- Built-in heat deflector
- 6" adjustable legs
- Width: 53.5"
- Depth: 15.5"
- Height: 30.25"
- Control Type: Cast Iron
- Legs: 6" adjustable steel
- Features: Robert Shaw Components
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Power Type: Natural Gas
- Total BTU: 120,000
- Temperature Range: 200 F-400 F
- Burners: 4
- Net Weight: 163 lbs
- Gross Weight: 180 lbs
WARRANTY INFO: (Residential Users) Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; you will be notified as soon as possible.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Most purchases are shipped from our warehouse by UPS or USPS, to arrive to you within 4-10 business days of order receipt. If you need your order by a specific date, please mention the day in the comments box during checkout.
Delivery Estimates Provide your city, state, and zip code on the shopping cart page for shipping estimates.
Local: Ship it or In-Store Pickup Local delivery is available to a limited geographic area within Northeast Ohio with a minimum of $150.00 order.
Or come and visit us and we will have your order ready when you arrive. Check out the driving directions so you don’t lose your way :)
For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1-844-343-3382 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Only Items labeled as "Online Only" cannot be found in our retail store. They will be shipped directly to you.
Same-day Shipping While we do our best to ship orders as fast as they come in, we do ask for 1-2 business days for handling time. If your order is needed by a specific date, we ask that you please mention that in the order notes during checkout.